Skip to main content

20th December 2021

It was very sad when Debenhams closed earlier in the year, and everyone lost their jobs, Sarah included. It also prompted a strange outpouring on social media of people's reminiscenses, not just of shopping at Debenhams, but dreaming about Debenhams, especially during lockdown. These are all genuine.

==

Tamsin S.

If the haunted 1980s spin dryer hadn't been my mum's, and the basement where I rescued Joe Biden from drowning hadn't been at Debenhams in Guildford, I'd swear I was assigned last night's dreams by mistake. Surely they were intended for someone rather more interesting?


Bluebirds Past

Had a dream last night I was in a massive shopping mall in America and I went into a Debenhams and Craig Bellamy was in the there waiting for the lifts. We both had City shirts on, he shouted "Bluebirds" at me and we stopped for a chat. Can confirm he was very pleasant.


Adam Rainbow

I had a dream I was an Uber Eats driver but it changed from food to any type of goods and new orders were flooding in and I was running around Debenhams screaming and then I woke up in a panic because I couldn’t deal with the pressure.


Fox faceVixy

I want to go to bed early. But I don’t want to be having the weird dreams that I keep dreaming. Last night I tripped over Debenhams shiny floor surface and missed out being a juror on the OJ Simpson trial. I have absolutely no idea what my subconscious is doing. 


Daisy Wildsmith

I had such a stressful dream last night. I had to walk 44 pre-school children across the city centre to move them from their pre-school (which was in a Debenhams) to the bus station in time to catch the number 5 bus which acted more like a train than a bus....


Nambhe

Had a dream that Chris Brown asked me on a date in Debenhams and I said no


ab

Ive just woken up from my dream that I worked at Debenhams at Trafford centre with Trisha Paytas. Every morning I’d try and get the kinds train to work but the guy who drives it would just stick up his middle finger as he left so id have to walk :)


Linda Sgoluppi

Last night I dreamt I was in crowds close together at Debenhams. Staff had given up. Mostly No masks I escaped via a service lift to wrong car-park. Had to go through crowds in street to get to correct car-park. Horrible dream plus I never go to Debenhams!  


Rachel Miller

Had my 1st coronavirus dream! Was in Debenhams shouting at people to keep their distance from me or each other & arguing why and in a corridor, crowded with people, yelling at them what on earth are they doing! I'm exhausted!Face with tears of joy A yr ago I would have called that a v bizarre dream


elle

i had a dream last night that i went on a date with claire from the bon appetit test kitchen & told her this while we were sat in the cafe at Debenhams


Jane Staiano

Anyone else having really weird and quite detailed dreams at the moment? Last night I dreamt that I was shopping in Debenhams..


Ali Beckman

I’ve been having really odd dreams. Last night I was shopping in Debenhams with my ex and he wanted to buy a suit for a funeral. It was bright purple with frills. We argued because I told him it was inappropriate but he insisted on buying it because he had Debenhams vouchers


luke

had a dream debenhams had unreleased star wars figures for sale at like £9.99 but i woke up before i could buy them. i didn’t really realise i’d woken up though so i spent the next five delirious minutes trying to get back into the dream to buy it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advent Calendar 2023

Berlin Travel Guide 2024

Don’t forget EHIC/GHIC – make sure you get one for free, never pay a scammer Travel Insurance – you’ll thank me one day Roaming Bundles – get the cheapest data bundle from your provider  Importing – into Germany you can’t take meat, milk or products containing these Airport to City Turn left out of Terminal 1 arrivals, following signs to Terminal 2. At the large Burger King, the tourist information centre is on the right. Here you can buy full-access Welcome Cards (with free museum entry). If you just need the travel Welcome Card (with museum discounts) you can buy that from ticket machines inside the arrivals baggage hall, or at the station below Head back to the big escalators down to Level U2 https://ber.berlin-airport.de/en/orientation/getting-here/public-transport.html   https://www.bvg.de/en/service-and-support/tourists/arrival-and-departure/berlin-brandenburg-airport   Don’t catch the first train that seems to be going in your direction, it may be a slow S-Bahn Use the BER App d